Vendor Coordinator-Private Sector-BlueTeam
***Location is Boca Raton, FL***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
The Vendor Coordinator will be responsible for sourcing and managing labor and material vendors nationwide. The successful candidate must be cheerful and proactive in sourcing vendors in current and new geographic regions across multiple trades. The Vendor Coordinator must be a motivated, self-started professional and ready to take their career to the next level
- Increase resource pool by identifying, sourcing, and on-boarding qualified vendors
- Develop and maintain relationships with key vendors nationwide.
- Manage subcontractor and supplier communications.
- Manage subcontractor set up/approval process.
- Maintain subcontractor compliance process.
- Collaborate with project managers, estimators and local supply houses to source subcontractors and materials projects based geographic location.
- Maintain subcontractor/supplier information in the Company’s database
- Assist superintendents with damaged material delivered to project site.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
What you’ll need...
- Heavy emphasis on sourcing and vendor management.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
About Blue Team:
BlueTeam’s Mission is to cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. In order to accomplish that mission, BlueTeam strives to be mindful, respectful and understanding of our clients and their business needs.
Becoming valuable partners with our clients starts with building the best team possible: recruiting top talent, training them, supporting them, listening to them, and empowering them to help our clients solve their restoration, construction and roofing needs. BlueTeam is not just a "team" but a family based on our core values: integrity, transparency, and accountability.
We believe that with quality people and teamwork, we will achieve our goals of being a successful and well-structured profitable organization that will treat our clients fairly and with mutual respect, while recognizing our staff for their efforts and contributions.
BlueTeam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.