Sales Support Admin
***Location preference is Boca Raton, FL***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
The Sales Support Administrator works in collaboration with the SVP of Client Services to manage and nurture a high-performance sales division. The Sales Support Administrator will also be responsible for managing the CRM system; track data on past performance, current performance, and projecting future performance based on input from the sales team and reporting. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Sales Support Administrator will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
What you’ll do....
- Calendar Management: schedule and organize regularly scheduled meetings between the SVP, Client Services, Sales Team and Clients
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, reports and other correspondence
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior staff meetings
- Takes notes at each staff meeting and provides recap of action items
- The Sales Support Administrator will work with IT and Human Resources to streamline sales-related email distros and add/deletes from these distros as people onboard/offboard
- Manage CRM software and organize contacts, appointments and run requested reports for Sales Team
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales analytics utilizing appropriate software and other reports as needed
- Serve a key role in initiatives to increase team efficiency and increase the organizations capacity to support clients
- The Sales Support Administrator will work together with Customer Service. Department to follow up on customer complaints, outcomes, and deliverables
- Ensure the CRM platform captures all required information at key points in the customer cycle by following up with the Sales Team and ensuring they are inputting all valuable information
- Track sales compensation eligibility for proper sales rep incentive/bonus credit based on Company policy
- Serves as project manager on strategic initiatives and projects, as directed by the SVP, Client Services, in support of the mission of the Company and related sales initiatives
What you’ll need...
- Administrative Assistant experience
- Construction industry or service-based experience a plus
- Experience utilizing CRM Software
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to cultivate meaningful relationships with peers, business partners, and clients at all levels
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products and overall tech savvy
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Be a culture champion. Believe in, help develop, and cultivate excitement in the workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail focused, methodical, and very organized
- Able to problem solve
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).