Roofing Manager-Private Sector - BlueTeam
***This position is Boca Raton, FL***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing — both domestic and international — and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
What you’ll do….
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Effectively communicate and work with Blue Team including, Business Development, Project Managers and all other staff to develop and implement growth strategies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with insurance adjustors, property managers, property owners, industry related associations and other potential business sources.
- Actively market Blue Team through associations, meetings, local functions and trade shows.
- Pursue and respond to all client calls and sales leads in a timely manner.
- Assign personnel and schedule all roof inspections, repairs, reroofs as the calls come in.
- Identify and develop key partner strategies for specific market segments.
- Participate in all conference calls or meetings scheduled by Blue Team or your supervisor.
- Assist in the training of new or current employees as directed by your supervisor.
- Consistently meet or exceed all revenue expectations outlined by Blue Team.
- Estimate assigned projects as needed from the Director of Roofing.
- Negotiate with owners, adjusters, and consultants for final settlement and approval.
- Ensure organization, construction and completion of job set-up packets/paperwork; including writing of budgets, scopes, schedules, purchase orders and work orders.
- Conduct labor and project projections.
- Work on securing capable and reliable subs.
- Ensure estimate due dates are being met.
- Recruit, qualify, and send RFP’s to subcontractors as needed for each project.
- Produce and respond to RFI’s, Submittal’s, and other project design updates.
- Monitor financial performance of all roofing projects.
- Assist with collections on all completed roof projects.
- Review all detailed roof inspections prior to being sent to the client.
- Perform inspections and minor repairs on any needed projects.
- Review all expense reports, weekly trackers, approve travel.
- Review all estimates.
- Knowledge of job site safety.
What you’ll need…
- 10+ years of experience working in commercial roofing construction.
- Effectively estimate and present proposal for all assigned projects.
- Xactimate experience a is a MUST.
- Accurately write up scope and recommendation to client, adjuster, consultant, etc.
- Must quickly develop rapport and trust with all customers and adjustors.
- Proficient in large loss and commercial claims.
- Professionally identify and communicate all change orders, supplements and code upgrades.
- Accurately track and document roof project workflows.
- Actively participate in and manage all collection efforts.
- Communicate project or staffing issues with supervisor in a timely manner.
- Effectively support Project Managers and Superintendents on all projects.
- Must be available and reachable on short notice and during all designated work hours including being on call at all times in order to respond to emergency losses.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting of sales numbers, current projects, pending projects and account receivables.
- Maintain a high level of integrity, business ethics, and sound judgment as you perform responsibilities.
- Must be able to walk all jobsites including adverse conditions.
- Ability to perform thorough roof inspections.
- Ability to inspect and locate defects in existing roof systems.
- Perform minor repairs and/or water tests to active leaks. Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Demonstrate efficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Job Status: Full Time