Roofing Administrative Assistant
Roofing Administrative Assistant-Private Sector-BlueTeam
***Location is Boca Raton, FL***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
As a Roofing Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support in overseeing progress of projects from conception to completion in a timely and cost-effective manner, while being responsible for scheduling, budgeting, safety and overall organization.
What you’ll do...
- Approve weekly trackers for Roofing Estimators, Project Managers, and Superintendents.
- Assist in the formatting of proposals/reports for the roofing team in order to ensure professional appearance and grammar.
- Ensure Estimators and Project Managers are assigned to all roofing leads in proprietor software.
- Maintain leads in CRM.
- Close out lost leads in CRM.
- Maintain the workflow of the Division by coordinating with the Roofing Director.
- Perform administrative functions in Acumatica.
- Assign permissions to all parties and ensuring all leads are attached to the master access.
- Maintain spotlight report for all new/pending/active roofing leads.
- Record all KPI evaluations and scores.
- Assist the Roofing Division with Work and Purchase Orders.
- Set up Turnover calls.
- Set up Assignment Calls.
- Maintain all project files.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
What you’ll need...
- Administrative 3+ years of experience.
- Commercial construction/ roofing: 3 years (Preferred).
- Organizational skills.
- Computer skills including internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, and MS Word.
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).