Roofing Administrative Assistant
Roofing Administrative Assistant-Private Sector-BlueTeam
***Location is Boca Raton, FL***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing — both domestic and international — and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
As a Roofing Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support in overseeing progress of projects from conception to completion in a timely and cost-effective manner, while being responsible for scheduling, budgeting, safety and overall organization.
What you’ll do…
- Approve weekly trackers for Roofing Estimators, Project Managers, and Superintendents.
- Assist in the formatting of proposals/reports for the roofing team in order to ensure professional appearance and grammar.
- Ensure Estimators and Project Managers are assigned to all roofing leads in proprietor software.
- Maintain leads in CRM.
- Close out lost leads in CRM.
- Maintain the workflow of the Division by coordinating with the Roofing Director.
- Perform administrative functions in Acumatica.
- Assign permissions to all parties and ensuring all leads are attached to the master access.
- Maintain spotlight report for all new/pending/active roofing leads.
- Record all KPI evaluations and scores.
- Assist the Roofing Division with Work and Purchase Orders.
- Set up Turnover calls.
- Set up Assignment Calls.
- Maintain all project files.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
What you’ll need…
- Administrative 3+ years of experience.
- Commercial construction/ roofing: 3 years (Preferred).
- Organizational skills.
- Computer skills including internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, and MS Word.
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Job Status: Full Time