Restoration Supervisor with Texas Mold Remediation Contractor License
Restoration Supervisor with Texas Mold Remediation Contractor License - Private Sector - BlueTeam
***This position is based out of Dallas, TX***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
BlueTeam is seeking a Restoration Supervisor with Texas Mold Remediation Contractor License to become an integral part of the Restoration Division. The Restoration Supervisor with Texas Mold Remediation Contractor License is a member of the Operations Management team. This position is responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance, and management of Environmental Compliance Standard Operating Procedures, processes, and programs to ensure strict BlueTeam compliance with federal, state, and local statutes and regulations regarding Environmental, Mold, Hazardous Material, Biohazardous Material remediation and disposal. The Restoration Supervisor with Texas Mold Remediation Contractor License reports directly to the Regional Operations Manager (ROM) and assists the ROM in day-to-day operations support.
What you’ll do....
- Frequent, possibly long, periods of travel are required.
- Manage a team of Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers, Restoration Supervisors, General Labor, and support staff
- Assist, where necessary, in all areas of operations and jobsite project management.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert or reference source in Mold Remediation, Environmental Remediation, Hazmat, and Biohazard Restoration practices and processes
- Coordinate with on-site project management and assist in procurement and management of project materials, equipment, resources, and labor requirements
- Assist field project management in developing mold remediation work plans, general workplans, and schedules in accordance with approved protocols, scopes of work, budgetary guidelines, Blue Team Standard Operating Procedures, and industry standards.
- Work with and serve as liaison between Project Directors and field project management assuring strict adherence, execution, and completion of approved protocols, project scopes, and work plans
- Enforce Blue Team policies and Standard Operating Procedures and ensure strict adherence to environmental regulations, guidelines, and standards.
- Ensure consistent high-levels of service and production quality
- Conduct periodic and frequent jobsite visits focusing on compliance, quality, and standards
- Perform periodic jobsite and personnel assessment and progress reports
- Assure proper material and equipment inventory levels and maintenance
- Assist in ensuring timely, complete, and accurate project documentation
- Review project progress and report directly to Regional Operations Manager
- Identify, correct, and report project issues, including - but not limited to - compliance, quality, and scheduling
- Training of Blue Team production field staff members, vendors, and laborers in environmental remediation techniques and processes.
- Train, issue, and maintain Mold Remediation Worker licensing, where applicable by law
- Assist in identifying areas of continuous improvement in efficiency, quality, service, and profitability.
- Assure strict regulatory and statutory compliance
- Keep abreast of changes in environmental remediation and general remediation industry practices and oversee implementation of related required changes in practices and/or procedures
- Maintain active state licensing and industry certifications, where required, including advanced industry education, training, and required continuing education
- Serve as Senior Project Manager on environmental remediation or general remediation projects, as needed
What you’ll need...
- At least five years of commercial environmental and general remediation management experience
- Possession of an active Texas Mold Remediation License
- Thorough working knowledge of IICRC S-520 Standards for mold remediation
- Thorough working knowledge of state mold remediation regulations, requirements, and guidelines
- High level of drive and professionalism
- High standard of productivity
- Ability to think quickly, creatively, and decisively especially under pressure
- Ability to remain flexible and excel under fast-paced, dynamic conditions
- Ability to make difficult, but fair and decisive, decisions regarding employee, customer, and vendor issues with tact and diplomacy
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).