Restoration Superintendent - Private Sector - BlueTeam
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
The Restoration Superintendent is responsible for day-to-day field operations. Working with the Project Director, they will create the ROM, project schedule, and ensure that they come in on time and within budget. The Restoration Superintendent efficiently coordinates site specific activities in a professional and safe manner that aligns with BlueTeam SOP’s and industry standards. They will maintain a daily log of conditions, labor, equipment, activities, communications, and notable events. The Restoration Superintendent communicates with the Project Director, and owner informing them of current project conditions. They verify and approve work progress and completion. The Restoration Superintendent ensures a daily job site safety meeting has been conducted and maintains attention to the safety and protection of property and workers.
What you’ll do...
- Maintain preparedness for dispatch in accordance with company policy
- Ensure readiness of personal items and "go bag" for rapid deployment
- Deployment may include out of state projects for extended periods of time
- Ensure vehicles, equipment, and supplies are properly stocked, fueled, and maintained for immediate deployment
- Assist Logistics / Warehouse management in maintaining and organizing warehouse stock
- May lead a crew of 20 or more
- Book and document travel arrangements in accordance with company policy
- Communicate travel progress and ETA with management and customer representatives
- Ensure transportation of requisite supplies and equipment
- Prepare Production Processes
- Prepare daily production assignment(s)
- Obtain necessary supplies, tools, equipment, and PPE
- Prepare for morning meeting / lineup
- Prepare paperwork / documentation for arrival of General Laborers
- Project Labor Management
- Ensure continuous supervision of labor crew
- Present a neat and clean appearance in accordance with BTR / BBMK standards
- Maintain open line of communication with PD
- Ensure strict adherence to company and industry standards
- Train General Laborers in the areas of production, standards, and safety
- Maintain safety standards including the use of PPE
- Ensure quality standards are exceeded
- Conduct periodic crew meetings including crew lineups with project and safety briefings
- Document work in the BlueTeam App through daily field reports, equipment readings, moisture mapping, tick sheets, photographs, and detailed job journal notes
- Report Project Progress
- Review project assignment(s)
- Review and report progress to management or customer’s representative
- Report any deficiencies, accidents, or injuries to management
- Manage Daily Wrap-Up
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and supplies used by General Laborers has been returned
- Maintain daily paperwork and documentation in a neat, orderly, and timely manner including Initial Assessment Reports, Daily Sheets, Crew Sheets, and Progress Reports
- Maintain daily labor timesheets and communicate hours to the proper labor source(s)
- Clean & maintain equipment including vehicles, tools, and specialized jobsite equipment
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and supplies have been returned
- Inventory equipment and supplies and communicate restocking needs with Project Director/Warehouse managers
- Complete all final project paperwork and documentation including upload into project management software
- Demobilize safely, completely, and efficiently
- Prepare equipment, tools, and supplies for redeployment
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
What you’ll need...
- High School completion/GED required.
- 1-2 years of restoration experience (Commercial or combination Commercial/Residential).
- Ability to work a flexible on-call schedule
- Ability to execute quality control/assurance
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal code requirements
- Knowledge of inspection requirements
- IICRC certifications: WRT, ASD, Fire, Mold (preferred).
- Have knowledge of IICRC/ANSI S500 and S520 Standards.
- Must be willing to travel and respond to 24/7 emergency demands.
- Able to complete a DOT Medical Exam and receive a DOT Medical Card.
- Safely operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle (non-CDL box truck up to 26’).
- Must provide excellent customer service.
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
About Blue Team:
BlueTeam’s Mission is to cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. In order to accomplish that mission, BlueTeam strives to be mindful, respectful and understanding of our clients and their business needs.
Becoming valuable partners with our clients starts with building the best team possible: recruiting top talent, training them, supporting them, listening to them, and empowering them to help our clients solve their restoration, construction and roofing needs. BlueTeam is not just a "team" but a family based on our core values: integrity, transparency, and accountability.
We believe that with quality people and teamwork, we will achieve our goals of being a successful and well-structured profitable organization that will treat our clients fairly and with mutual respect, while recognizing our staff for their efforts and contributions.
BlueTeam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.