Restoration Project Manager
Restoration Project Manager-Private Sector- BlueTeam
***Location preferences are Atlanta, GA; Detroit, MI; Orlando, FL; Phoenix, AZ; Sacramento, CA; Boca Raton, FL; Chicago, IL; Memphis, TN; Philadelphia, PA ***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing — both domestic and international — and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
As a Restoration Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the overall project flow focusing on quality, safety, and profitability while ensuring a positive customer experience until the project is complete.
What you’ll do….
- Communicate with understanding the details of all assignments to include, but not limited to, drawings, moisture mapping, temperature and dehumidifier readings, and customer inquiries, in accordance with company and industry standards.
- Collaborate with the Project Director to evaluate project conditions and determine a proposed Scope of Work.
- Review and complete projects within established budgetary guidelines.
- Direct crews, vendors, and subcontractors to accomplish the Scope of Work.
- Evaluate and communicate the need for change orders with the Project Director and Operations Management.
- Prepare reports, documentation and other job-related administrative documents.
- Create and maintain job activity paperwork and jobsite inventories.
- Commence travel in accordance with Company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Communicate travel progress and ETA with management.
- Fill in, as needed, when additional responsibilities/tasks need to be completed, depending on priority.
- General project management skills: the ability to show leadership, accountability, communicate, solve problems, self-motivate, multitask, and organize.
- Maintain preparedness for dispatch in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure readiness of personal items and “go bag” for rapid deployment.
- Ensure vehicles, equipment, and supplies are properly stocked, fueled, and maintained for immediate deployment.
- Assist management in inspecting potential losses and developing a scope of service.
- Assist in managing staff of Restoration Supervisors, equipment, and resources.
- Project Specific – may also be in addition to and include Restoration Supervisor and/or Assistant Project Manager responsibilities depending on specific project size and scope.
What you’ll need…
- High School completion/GED required.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree from college or university.
- 2+ Years Industry Experience (Commercial or combination Commercial/Residential).
- IICRC certifications: WRT, ASD, Fire, Mold (preferred).
- Have knowledge of IICRC/ANSI S500 and S520 Standards.
- Must be willing to travel and respond to 24/7 emergency demands.
- Able to complete a DOT Medical Exam and receive a DOT Medical Card.
- Safely operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle (non-CDL box truck up to 26’).
- Must provide excellent customer service.
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).