Restoration Operations Manager
Restoration Operations Manager - Private Sector - BlueTeam
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
The Restoration Operations Manager is responsible for meeting all financial expectations and goals. The Restoration Operations Manager helps design a winning strategy for the department and provides the Leadership Team with measurable results. The Restoration Operations Manager will develop and support the team through BlueTeam’s Core Values and Mission. Other areas of accountability, responsibility, and authority may be added as necessary in order to satisfy all position requirements.
What you’ll do....
- The development and execution of Department budget pertaining to Operations and its presentation to the Executive Team.
- Monthly forecasting the Departments financial situation pertaining to Operations and accounts receivable. Then reporting this information to the Leadership Team.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Financial Reports and updates.
- Monthly reports between Actual and Budget.
- Managing Departments depreciable assets and internal control systems (i.e. all vehicles, equipment, and tools)
- Ensure that all projects are administrated at the highest level of compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the performance and the development of division staff.
- Identify performance gaps and mobilize efforts to close them.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
What you’ll need...
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university; or five (5) + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills including: internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, and MS Word
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including, but not limited to, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Project.
- Ability to create and work with Adobe PDF’s.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to understand the same.
- Excellent listening and understanding skills.
- Must be proactive, well organized, and have a strong ability to prioritize.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills, both internally and externally.
- Must be self-motivated, punctual, and professional in both presentation, appearance, and speech.
- Provide solution-based responses to issues
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).