Regional Vice President of Operations
Regional Vice President of Operations - Private Sector - BlueTeam - Southeast Region
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
BlueTeam is seeking a Regional Vice President of Operations to become an integral part of the Restoration Division. The Regional Vice President of Operations is responsible for managing national operations including business development, customer relationships, project management and administration. The Regional Vice President of Operations is also responsible for leveraging the BlueTeam brand to develop relationships with industry professionals resulting in new business opportunities. The Regional Vice President of Operations will train, coach, motivate and lead all team members to meet all revenue and customer service goals.
What you’ll do....
- Define and implement Restoration strategy, structure, and processes
- Oversee day-to-day operations, manage all functions of the Restoration division
- Align day-to-day operation activities with commercial priorities
- Monitor overall division performance to proactively identify and improve efficiency and implement solutions
- Execute continuous improvement strategies, tools, and techniques to deliver sustainable cost effectiveness and cost reductions across the entire operational value chain
- Create and implement a successful vision for planning, budgeting, and execution of Restoration projects with clear and cohesive goals and KPIs
- Responsible for supporting recruiting efforts by identifying, attracting, and retaining top talent
- Ensure employee development and retention by coaching, training, and mentoring team members
- Implement, in partnership with Human Resources, new hire orientation and performance management planning
- Meet or exceed annual sales and profitability goals
- Generate new business opportunities by identifying and fostering professional trade partner relationships/referral channels with a focus on insurance, property management, commercial redevelopment, direct insurance repair programs, large loss adjusters, and claim managers
- Meet or exceed Business Development activities via calls, email, and networking through membership in trade associations, and other means
What you’ll need...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business, or a related field from four-year college or university; or ten (10) + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills including internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, and MS Word.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a VP or Director of Restoration
- A minimum of 10 years’ Restoration industry experience
- Must be able to travel 40% of the time
- Strong business development experience with a proven track record of success
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, internal and external contacts throughout the project management process
- Multi-team management experience
- Must be able to travel in response to both emergency and non-emergency losses across the nation
- Ability to set overall strategy and drive process improvement
- Strong business orientation with a broad understanding of business principles
- Strategic thinker
- High level of business Ethics
- Unmatched budgeting, presentation, and interpersonal abilities
- Top-notch supervisory and conflict resolution skills
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
About Blue Team:
BlueTeam’s Mission is to cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. In order to accomplish that mission, BlueTeam strives to be mindful, respectful and understanding of our clients and their business needs.
Becoming valuable partners with our clients starts with building the best team possible: recruiting top talent, training them, supporting them, listening to them, and empowering them to help our clients solve their restoration, construction and roofing needs. BlueTeam is not just a "team" but a family based on our core values: integrity, transparency, and accountability.
We believe that with quality people and teamwork, we will achieve our goals of being a successful and well-structured profitable organization that will treat our clients fairly and with mutual respect, while recognizing our staff for their efforts and contributions.
BlueTeam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.