Regional Sales Director
Regional Sales Director - Private Sector - BlueTeam
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
Join the exciting BlueTeam! BlueTeam is looking for a highly experienced and highly accomplished sales management professional. This position will be responsible for hiring, leading, managing, training, developing, and motivating a fast-growing sales team, in addition to personally generating new business, particularly with key customer groups. There are two types of salespersons at BlueTeam, Account Executives (AE) or Sales Development Representatives (SDR). The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the side role.
The market in which BlueTeam operates is primed for exponential growth, and this role provides a "massive range" of opportunity to grow sales revenue in a category that is being rapidly adopted by industrial companies throughout the United States. If you are an individual who seeks a professional challenge, who sets and achieves ambitious sales goals, who thrives in a growing company environment, who has a demonstrated track record of high sales productivity, and who exhibits the very best leadership and management characteristics, then this position may be for you.
What you’ll do....
Sales Leadership & Management:
- Hire, lead and manage the sales team toward the achievement of both team and individual sales goals
- Work with each individual salesperson to develop weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Set clear annual sales quotas that align with company objectives and revenue targets
- Ensure each Account Executive has a healthy pipeline that is sufficient to achieve his or her individual sales goals
- Train, develop, mentor, and complete performance reviews on new salespeople on developing relationships with top tier customers
- Work with each salesperson on presentations, proposals, site visits, and ride along
- Use data-driven strategies and tools to constantly optimize the performance of the sales team
- Hold Sales Development Reps (SDR’s) responsible for qualified leads according to the matrix
- Attend trade shows
- Listen in on and guide SDR’s to ensure calls are professional and guiding the team on best practices. Accountability is key!
Sales Department Collaboration:
- Works directly with the Region VP’s
- Attend meetings within industry verticals
- Works with the SVP of Sales & Marketing to create industry relevant marketing materials
Sales Forecasting & Attainment:
- Establish and manage a sales-forecast process that provides high levels of visibility to ensure achievement of company-wide sales objectives, which will include the use of CRM, dashboards, and other management tools.
- Regularly measure and analyze actual sales numbers versus budgeted sales numbers.
- Use BlueTeam’s existing opportunity map to set sales targets for both existing and prospective customers.
- Identify new market opportunities for BlueTeam to pursue.
- Regularly interact with existing and prospective customers to understand key customer insights and service needs.
Sales Process Management:
- Establish a tried-and-true sales process, with a heavy emphasis on prospecting and sales funnel management
- Execute a sales strategy that focuses on BlueTeam’s core, target customer groups
- Define, implement, and refine sales KPIs, OKRs, and performance drivers over time
- Further develop and refine existing salesperson performance metrics that are both activity-based and productivity-based
- Provide ongoing feedback to Blue Team’s management regarding customer interactions and changes in the customer landscape
- Research and study the industries in which BlueTeam’s customers compete for the purpose of positioning BlueTeam as a thought leader, problem solver, and vendor-of-choice for existing and prospective customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you’ll need...
- Ten (10) + years sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in service base sales, restoration, or construction.
- Five (5) + years of sales management experience. Experience selling industrial products or services, or similar to BlueTeam’s target customers.
- Computer skills including internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word and has worked in a CRM tool previously.
- Comprehend client organizational structure to ensure high level of client retention to grow company revenues.
- Be high energy, self-motivated, self-starter.
- Demonstrate exceptional time management skills.
- 24/7 availability and reachability by team and clients required.
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
About Blue Team:
BlueTeam’s Mission is to cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. In order to accomplish that mission, BlueTeam strives to be mindful, respectful and understanding of our clients and their business needs.
Becoming valuable partners with our clients starts with building the best team possible: recruiting top talent, training them, supporting them, listening to them, and empowering them to help our clients solve their restoration, construction and roofing needs. BlueTeam is not just a "team" but a family based on our core values: integrity, transparency, and accountability.
We believe that with quality people and teamwork, we will achieve our goals of being a successful and well-structured profitable organization that will treat our clients fairly and with mutual respect, while recognizing our staff for their efforts and contributions.
BlueTeam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.