U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed us to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
Join the exciting BlueTeam!
BlueTeam is seeking a Regional Director to become an integral part of the company's sales and operations. The Regional Director will provide leadership, vision, and direction for multiple markets, including business development, customer relationships, project management, field operations, and administration. The Regional Director is responsible for managing sales and production, all aspects within a specified area within a defined region, and reports to the VP of the region in which their market resides.
The Regional Director will work hand in hand with the VP in creating the market strategies, budget and needs for growth and development to meet the companies' objectives.
The Regional Director will leverage the BlueTeam brand to develop relationships with industry professionals resulting in new business opportunities. The Regional Director will also train, coach, motivate, and lead all team members to meet their markets' revenue and customer service goals.
The Regional Director is responsible for sales and production oversight including but not limited to ensuring revenue targets are met, the production team meets the company margin goals, standard quality expectations are met, company deliverable schedules and all other goals are achieved.
What you’ll do....
- Responsible for creating the sales strategy in their market, including identifying the client verticals, identifying the client prospects, marketing strategy, team development, and tracking. (High-Value Target Identification within your designated Markets)
- Responds to regional events as dictated by volume and project load.
- Full-fill any aspect of project team in Storm Responses.
- Serves as a manager, mentor, and thoughtful leader who oversees day-to-day field operations and client relationships; entails assigning tasks and guiding teams through issue escalations and client interactions and meeting with clients directly to cultivate long-term relationships.
- Use data analysis to inform business planning and set the direction for the company's customer experience initiatives.
- Provide technically proficient highest-ranking representation on projects in their respective markets
- Responsible for developing, overseeing, and managing projects involving restoration losses and clients' construction projects.
- Responsible for independently and proactively managing client accounts.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, development of client relationships with both new and existing accounts, participation in local/regional conference/trade shows, direct sales efforts including local sporting events, lunch, dinners, face to face interaction with clients.
- Leads communication of the BlueTeam process and effort in the assigned markets.
- Oversee overall operational, management, and financial responsibility in completing the BlueTeam process and its primary spokesperson.
- Consult with the Operational Field and Sales Team daily to create and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Assist with directing and communicating activities of all the assigned job team members.
- Site visits and scheduled client meetings may require the attendance of the Regional Director.
What you’ll need...
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Regional Director
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, internal and external contacts throughout the project management process
- Must be able to travel 40% or more of the time
- Must be able to travel in response to both emergency and non-emergency losses across the nation
- Unmatched budgeting, presentation, and interpersonal abilities
- Top-notch supervisory and conflict resolution skills
- Goal oriented and self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Hire, Place, and Manage Business Development Staff
- Work with the regional and national sales teams to nurture existing relationships create the regional/local targets and opportunities for emergency services, construction, and roofing.
- Aid in sales in your designated markets and surrounding markets to support company goals
- Monitor/Track and Increase Conversion Rates for all Project Types
- Track budget vs. actual sales & revenue projections every week for all Personnel
- Identify and Participate in Associations/in Market in conjunction with the VP
- Tracking the team's performance and assisting in meetings as necessary to ensure success in transitioning clients and projects alike.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an individual's KPIs
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships within the designated market(s)
- Responsible for Operations Response Team, Vendor Qualification, and to ensure proper assets are in place to handle project workloads
- Recruiting, hiring, and training of new staff
- Training in excellence in communication and client satisfaction.
- Proficient use of BlueTeam App "Shiggy" for all positions
- Coordinate fleet & equipment management with corporate
- Conduct monthly safety meetings internally
- Maintain HR expectations within your area
- Review of estimates, invoices, work orders, sub-billings on all projects in your area as outlined in company SOP
- Quality control/oversight of all projects
- Conduct weekly meetings to review project progress, sales projections, and revenue projections
- Verify all Communications are distributed real-time on all projects meeting company SOP's
- Monitor schedules, workloads, and field staff efficiency
- From time to time the Regional Director shall be required to perform job level functions, i.e., Estimating, Scope Development, Project Buy-Out as necessary.
- Manage AR with project teams and AR Department to ensure positive cash flow
- Regularly conduct project audits in Shiggy
- Monitor staff and office expenses
- WIP Reviews
- Bill Reviews
- Budgetary/financial aspects of projects in markets assigned
What you’ll get in return...
- This is a dynamic position that ties sales and operations together, serves local markets, national accounts, and mentors/grows future leaders within your designated needs.
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
About Blue Team:
BlueTeam’s Mission is to cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. In order to accomplish that mission, BlueTeam strives to be mindful, respectful and understanding of our clients and their business needs.
Becoming valuable partners with our clients starts with building the best team possible: recruiting top talent, training them, supporting them, listening to them, and empowering them to help our clients solve their restoration, construction and roofing needs. BlueTeam is not just a "team" but a family based on our core values: integrity, transparency, and accountability.
We believe that with quality people and teamwork, we will achieve our goals of being a successful and well-structured profitable organization that will treat our clients fairly and with mutual respect, while recognizing our staff for their efforts and contributions.
BlueTeam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.