U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed us to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
Join the exciting BlueTeam! The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for supporting recruitment efforts and aligning recruitment strategies with business needs.
What you’ll do....
- Work closely with the Corporate Recruiter to deeply understand requirements of the role and recruitment strategies
- Maintain job postings on Handshake
- Maintain an active presence in professional groups via LinkedIn
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates via LinkedIn, Handshake, and other platforms
- Attract and retain a diversified workforce
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with potential candidates
- Maintain relationships with universities, student organizations, and recruitment networks
- Assist with the development of recruitment advertisement campaigns for social media platforms
- Finding and engaging with recent graduates and talented students for open positions
- Screen resumes and schedule HR Screening calls
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity through exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail while operating with a sense of urgency
- Generates correspondence and other documents
- Compiles data, creates and maintains spreadsheets
- Assists with special projects as requested.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
What you’ll need...
- Associates degree; and 2 years of experience in recruiting.
- Computer skills including Database software, E-Mail, (MS Outlook), MS Excel and MS Word.
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Highly charismatic with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Good judge of character and decision-making skills
- Great networking abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Resourceful and thorough with strong organizational skills
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
About Blue Team:
BlueTeam’s Mission is to cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. In order to accomplish that mission, BlueTeam strives to be mindful, respectful and understanding of our clients and their business needs.
Becoming valuable partners with our clients starts with building the best team possible: recruiting top talent, training them, supporting them, listening to them, and empowering them to help our clients solve their restoration, construction and roofing needs. BlueTeam is not just a "team" but a family based on our core values: integrity, transparency, and accountability.
We believe that with quality people and teamwork, we will achieve our goals of being a successful and well-structured profitable organization that will treat our clients fairly and with mutual respect, while recognizing our staff for their efforts and contributions.
BlueTeam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.