Project Director-Private Sector-BlueTeam
***This position is based out of NY, IL, CA, FL, TX, DC, NC, WA, AZ, NV, CO***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing — both domestic and international — and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
As a Project Director, will be responsible for developing relationships with regional accounts in their local markets as well as with regional decision makers within company and client accounts. This role will also create revenue through sales opportunities. You will be the highest-ranking official on projects, responsible for developing, overseeing and managing projects that involve both restoration losses and construction projects for clients.
What you’ll do….
- Creatively and proactively review internal and external resources to identify leads and potential client prospects.
- Maintain strong marketplace awareness of potential construction remediation, roofing and exterior projects.
- Learn and sell all lines of BlueTeam services, restoration, reconstruction, roofing, remodel and renovations.
- Deploy into areas impacted by storm and identify, source and sell viable targets impacted by weather events.
- As first line of response, the Project Director must respond in a timely manner on all losses or projects.
- Properly vet leads and opportunity/project specifics.
- Prepare scopes and estimates for projects in assigned region or others as projects are sold or assigned.
- Effectively monitor the scope/budgets to include source, review and submit work orders, review and approve or reject subcontractor billings in coordination with Project Management Team.
- Negotiate and settle emergency services invoicing and reconstruction scopes/proposals with appropriate parties including adjustors, clients, consultants.
- Negotiate and Convert all Construction Opportunities.
What you’ll need…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Construction Management or related field required.
- Minimum of Five (5) + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in sales, restoration, or construction.
- Must have an established book of business/clientele.
- Must Understand Commercial Property Portfolio Structures.
- Possess demonstrated skill of developing and maintaining business relationships that produce significant revenue generation.
- Must be a self-motivated, self-starter not requiring micro-management.
- Strong ability to forge solid internal and external working relationships.
- Ability to develop strategies and schedules to meet BlueTeam and personal sales/revenue goals.
- Required knowledge in construction, design and/or the commercial real estate industry.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Must be computer proficient, including experience using MS Products and Xactimate Estimating Software and CRM products.
- Ability to cold call prospective leads and convert leads into new business opportunities.
- Team player, willing to share information and leads across the enterprise.
- Must have good understandings of quality assurance, quality control and safety.
- Conduct job walks, visits job sites, attend client site meetings, as required.
- Business Travel Required.
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).