***Location preference is Boca Raton, FL***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
The Operations Coordinator plays an integral role at BlueTeam by ensuring all aspects of a timely customer response are well executed. The coordinator helps dispatch 1st response vendors, field personnel, and equipment, based on the various needs of our Project Managers as defined by the initial customer call. The Operations Coordinator will also be the first point of contact in the office for clients and field personnel regarding scheduling and availability. The Operations Coordinator will help balance resources and forecasting with the Director of Operations.
What you’ll do....
- Coordinate immediate response to Emergency Services Restoration Project opened by Customer Service department.
- Dispatch outsourced 1st responders.
- Assign internal staff based on availability and proximity to event.
- Coordinate movement of equipment between locations as needed to meet local needs.
- Coordinate delivery of materials for construction projects.
- Fulfill daily resource requests and carry out resource allocation and forecast processes.
- Act as point of contact for resource booking confirmation, conflict resolutions and development of solutions in support of business goals.
- Work to resolve issues regarding under or over allocations of the Professional Services team.
- Assist with managing and increasing the utilization for the Professional Services team.
- Monitor day to day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of underutilization and actively work with Practice Leaders to address and solve those issues.
What you’ll need...
- Great Customer Service skills
- Comfortable talking with managers and technicians of all levels
- Quick thinking and ability to multitask
- Strong organizing skills for filing hardcopies and softcopies of various reports & submittals
- Experience with Adobe PDF and Microsoft Outlook
- Very strong experience navigating websites, spreadsheets, and mobile app
- Associates degree and three (3) years of related experience preferred
- Additional work experience may substitute for education requirement
- Construction Related Industry: 2 years (Required)
- Coordinating or Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).