National Director - Client Development
National Director - Client Development - Private Sector - BlueTeam
***Location Preference is Nationwide***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
The National Director-Client Development is a strategic role within the sales organization that goes after developing new business and revenue streams for Blue Team. To excel in this role, the National Director-Client Development should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. The National Director-Client Development needs to be highly organized and disciplined to track and document the sales journey in appropriate CRM system.
What you’ll do...
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle for each opportunity/lead.
- Proactively source, strategize, and develop new client relationships and referrals.
- Generate leads and sell new accounts for various company services.
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship and drive continued value of our products, technology and services.
- Maintain and develop customer success procedures and best practices.
- Support Divisions on development of Customer Success processes.
- Support Sales Division with pre-sales planning and strategies.
- Responsible for Market Research and to identify key target customers, share and contribute with sales organization.
- Work within the CRM to develop client organization and touch points.
- Ensure that all support practices are carried out in a professional and ethical manner to maintain the company’s reputation as a high-quality solutions provider.
- All calls, visits and communications must be entered into the CRM with relevant post, call notes and information given.
- Discuss Property Loss Assessments (PLA) and other benefits of pre-disaster planning with potential clients.
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market/industry data.
- Support and facilitate development and execution of client specific growth plans.
- Assist in sales/marketing plans for client demonstrations, presentations, displays, etc.
- Work with regional offices to design and implement prospective and client relations.
- Work with Customer Service Department to ensure client inquiries and support requests are handled correctly.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; review professional publications; establish personal networks; participate in professional societies.
- Attend industry and client related events. Submit, track and present potential ROI and post-event ROI reports on each event.
- Travel may be required to major disaster sites in various areas of the country.
- Travel required to prospect/client visits regularly, expected to maintain a scheduled plan of visits.
- Maintain and grow existing relationships to drive more business opportunities.
- Meet or exceed sales goals as assigned by the SVP, Client Services.
- Collaborate/coordinate high value leads with business development partners as directed.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Work with all departments to drive overall customer success and client "WOW" outcomes.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
What you’ll need...
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field from a four-year college or university; or
- Five (5) + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in service base sales, restoration, or construction.
- Customer service and new account development experience.
- Understand Construction Processes a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of certain computer skills including e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Experience utilizing a CRM to track KPIs and sales cycle.
- Comprehend client organizational structure to ensure high level of client and to identify additional opportunities within a client org.
- High energy, self-motivated, self-starter.
- Demonstrate exceptional time management skills.
- 24/7 availability and reachability by team and clients required.
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).