Help Desk Support Engineer
Help Desk Support Engineer-Private Sector - BlueTeam
***This position is based out of Boca Raton, FL***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing — both domestic and international — and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
As the Help Desk Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing knowledgeable, courteous, and responsive technical support to end users throughout the Organization. You must respond to a large volume of calls and e-mails in a timely manner and you must be able to provide remote on-call support.
What you’ll do….
- Respond to service calls and e-mails and enter information into Help Desk System.
- Responsible to providing support for on-site Headquarters staff.
- Responsible for On-Boarding and Off-Boarding of staff
- Perform Level 1 skills such as printer setups, creation of new user logins, assist users with issues and escalate issues as necessary.
- Support Microsoft Office users throughout the Organization.
- Work with Microsoft 365 Admin Center to manage users.
- Perform asset management and mobile device management.
- Support users with their Exchange email accounts and support of MS-Outlook.
- Conduct proper technical support of user’s laptops and cellular devices (including Wi-Fi Hotspots).
- Carry out basic network troubleshooting.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
What you’ll need…
- Associate degree and three (3) years of Help Desk or related or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of computer hardware, peripherals, Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus, Windows 10, Server 2016, Office 365 Admin Center, PC maintenance and routine system administration tasks.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail, organizational and follow-up abilities.
- Ability to interact effectively with vendors and employees at all levels of the Organization.
- Patience and the ability to react to a variety of situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to teach and guide users through their issues.
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Job Status: Full Time