Field Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative - Private Sector - BlueTeam -
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
Join the exciting BlueTeam! The Field Sales Representative is a strategic role within the sales organization that goes after developing new business and revenue streams for BlueTeam’s Roofing Division. As a Field Sales Representative for BlueTeam’s Roofing Division, you will be responsible for driving and delivering sales of commercial roofs to building owners, who have experienced Storm/Hail damage and are looking to utilize their insurance policy to replace their damaged roof. To excel in this role, the Field Sales Representative should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls. The Field Sales Representative needs to be highly organized and disciplined to track and document the sales journey in an appropriate CRM system.
What you’ll do....
- Primary responsibility is to sell BlueTeam’s roofing restoration services to commercial building owners via the following activities:
- Storm Analysis
- Hail Damage Scouting
- Cold Calling on Buildings / Properties
- Roof Inspection
- Executing Restoration Service Agreements with Building Owners / Property Managers
- Communication to Management, Home Office Team and Customer
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle for each opportunity/lead.
- Proactively source, strategize, and develop new client relationships and referrals.
- Discuss Property Loss Assessments (PLA) and other benefits of pre-disaster planning with potential clients.
- Generate leads and sell new accounts Responsible for Market Research and to identify key target customers, share and contribute with sales organization.
- Maintain and grow existing relationships to drive more business opportunities.
- Travel may be required to major disaster sites in various areas of the country.
- Travel required to prospect/client visits regularly, expected to maintain a scheduled plan of visits.
What you’ll need...
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field from a four-year college or university; or
- 10+ years proven B2B sales experience, preferably in commercial or residential roofing restoration.
- 80%+ Travel Annually.
- Candidates must be enthusiastic and demonstrate success in meeting sales targets.
- Self-starter, driven and results focused.
- Exceptional sales, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Customer service and new account development experience.
- Understand Roofing Processes a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of certain computer skills including e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Experience utilizing a CRM to track KPIs and sales cycle.
- Comprehend client organizational structure to ensure high level of client and to identify additional opportunities within a client org.
- High energy, self-motivated, self-starter.
- Demonstrate exceptional time management skills.
- 24/7 availability and reachability by team and clients required.
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
About Blue Team:
BlueTeam’s Mission is to cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. In order to accomplish that mission, BlueTeam strives to be mindful, respectful and understanding of our clients and their business needs.
Becoming valuable partners with our clients starts with building the best team possible: recruiting top talent, training them, supporting them, listening to them, and empowering them to help our clients solve their restoration, construction and roofing needs. BlueTeam is not just a "team" but a family based on our core values: integrity, transparency, and accountability.
We believe that with quality people and teamwork, we will achieve our goals of being a successful and well-structured profitable organization that will treat our clients fairly and with mutual respect, while recognizing our staff for their efforts and contributions.
BlueTeam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.