Private Sector – BlueTeam
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing — both domestic and international — and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
Join the exciting BlueTeam! As an Executive Assistant, you will support our executive team. The Executive Assistant will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly, the candidate should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
What you’ll do….
- Prepares reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answers phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handles basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Assist in developing projects outline goals and takeaways using MS excel, PowerPoint.
- Advanced level in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project to create deadlines and agendas.
- Must have technical knowledge and extensive experience using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Helps prepare for all CEO meetings and accurately records minutes from meetings.
- Creates agendas for meetings, including management meetings.
- Track company goals by individual managers.
- Gather data to create reporting to allow visibility for company performance
- Organize CEO contacts and sync calendars.
- Manage calendars for Executives.
- Self-starter, highly driven, passionate and enthusiastic.
- Files and retrieves corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researches and conducts data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Makes travel arrangements for Executives.
- Performs office duties that include ordering supplies and manages a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Provides general administrative support.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
What you’ll need…
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Must be have flexibility with schedule to meet business needs (Emergency Service Company).
- Technical CRM knowledge and eager to learn new software.
- Must be eager to learn the business and projects and develop programs.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university; or five (5) + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Computer skills including internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, MS Word and Social Media.
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Job Status: Full Time