Director of Information Technology
***Location Preference is Boca Raton, FL***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
The Director of Information Technology will be responsible for the development, maintenance, architecture, infrastructure, and security of all technology applications in support of the growing needs and expansion of the company. The Director of Information Technology will have administrative and budget responsibilities for a small team of technology professionals in addition to outside vendors. The Director of Information Technology will provide hands-on project leadership as well as work to develop colleagues through coaching and mentoring.
What you’ll do....
- Assess current processes and define best practices based on business needs and the relevance of new strategic initiatives; translate strategy into business objectives with clear accountability.
- Prepare the technology organization for scalable growth - architecture, development, infrastructure, people, processes, and define SLA's and SOP's.
- Drive current state assessment, improvement opportunity identification plus process improvement projects.
- Direct development as well as execution of an information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company data.
- Direct development as well as execution of disaster recovery business continuity plan.
- Participate in formulating and administering IT policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Develop operational strategies, long-range plans, annual operating plans and annual budgets.
- Stay informed on emerging technologies and evaluate their value to the organization.
- Dispense technical advice, guidance, direction and authorization to technology users within the company.
- Direct the setup, troubleshooting and repairing of computers in a networked environment.
- Maintain physical inventory of computer equipment and supplies.
- Promote the interfacing and control of the organization's present technology and the dissemination of technological information throughout the organization.
- Schedule or coordinate the deployment of upgrades or enhancements to minimize downtime or loss of productivity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need...
- Experience with both iOS and Android operating systems
- Experience with Cloud computing architectures, protocols and practices
- Proven successful experience in vendor selection and management for a wide range of technology solutions, including drafting SOW’s, RFP’s and vendor evaluation, budgeting, and monitoring progress through to implementation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Diligence in organization and clear understanding of confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and achieve results
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or similar degree
- Must have a minimum of 10-15 years of progressive experience in managing an Information Technology department in a dynamic medium sized company
- Must have the ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).