U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed us to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
Join the exciting Blue Team! We are presently seeking a Database Analyst. The Database Analyst will maintain data storage, gather, organize and interpret statistical information based on the data in the database.
What you’ll do....
- Oversees database development and modification efforts.
- Maintains secure, efficient, and accurate databases.
- Maintains current and accurate knowledge of data storage and management best practices.
- Ensures that databases are designed to meet specifications and requirements at the lowest possible costs.
- Ensures that database projects are completed on time and within estimated costs.
- Develops and maintains documentation and standards.
- Identifies and resolves production and/or applications development problems related to the use of the database management system software or utilities.
- Gathers, organizes, and interprets statistical data from the database to provide reports to, and answer questions from, upper management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Provides training for new users.
- Provide BlueTeam App data audits to improve accuracy and documentation.
- Develop proper reporting for clients to have visibility of all project related matters, so sales team standardizes shared spreadsheets while training clients to become app dependent.
- Maintain a database of BlueTeam App demo jobs, clients, and sectors.
What you’ll need...
- At least three years in Data Processing, with at least two years of experience with database management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting, or Computer Science or equivalent work experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Understanding of computer languages used within database.
- Able to create database queries per user requests.
- Understanding of database design and construction.
- Strong communications skills. Thorough and attentive to details. Able to prioritize and multi-task. Proactive and deadline oriented.
- Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read and interpret design, architectural, structural and MEP plans.
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
About Blue Team:
BlueTeam’s Mission is to cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. In order to accomplish that mission, BlueTeam strives to be mindful, respectful and understanding of our clients and their business needs.
Becoming valuable partners with our clients starts with building the best team possible: recruiting top talent, training them, supporting them, listening to them, and empowering them to help our clients solve their restoration, construction and roofing needs. BlueTeam is not just a "team" but a family based on our core values: integrity, transparency, and accountability.
We believe that with quality people and teamwork, we will achieve our goals of being a successful and well-structured profitable organization that will treat our clients fairly and with mutual respect, while recognizing our staff for their efforts and contributions.
BlueTeam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.