***This position is based out of Boca Raton, FL***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
As the Corporate Recruiter, you will be responsible to deliver a full life cycle of recruitment and assist with processing payroll.
What you’ll do.
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts, etc.
- Sources, screens and interviews candidates for all open positions. Identifying and recruiting talented individuals to fill those needs.
- Monitors recruitment process at Corporate and field locations to ensure that hiring practices are in compliance with company policies and all applicable Federal and State legislation. (AA, EEO, ADA, etc.)
- Extends verbal offers of employment, may assist with generating offer letters and performing background checks.
- Writes and place job postings and recruitment advertisements for company wide open positions as necessary.
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities.
- Familiarity with social media recruiting and participates in job fairs, open houses, etc.
- Ability to work with ATS software
- Assist Supervisors and Managers with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Counsel Management on all aspects of the hiring process including candidate sourcing, interviewing and selection; offers of employment and compliance with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Helps in creating new employee files, and ensuring all necessary paperwork is properly filled out and submitted to appropriate persons.
- Assist with payroll processing.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Works directly and reports to the Director of Human Resources Director regarding all HR endeavors.
- Abides by company-enforced HR processes and current employment laws and regulations.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
What you’ll need
- A bachelor's degree and Three (3) to Five (5) years of recruitment experience in a corporate environment, Construction Industry or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills including internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with excellent administrator and coordinator experience.
- Good time-management skills and the ability to follow directions accurately and without hesitation.
- Positive and personable demeanor - enjoy working with a diverse range of individuals.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent collaborator and attentive listener.
- Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- HR competence and knowledge of HR process, HRIS software’s and computer programs.
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Exposure to payroll processing and practices.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).