Construction Vendor Coordinator
Construction Vendor Coordinator-Private Sector-BlueTeam
***Location is Boca Raton, FL***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
The Construction Vendor Coordinator will be responsible for sourcing and managing labor and material vendors nationwide. The successful candidate must be cheerful and proactive in sourcing vendors in current and new geographic regions across multiple trades. The Construction Vendor Coordinator must be a motivated, self-started professional and ready to take their career to the next level
- Developing and maintain relationships with key vendors nationwide.
- Managing subcontractor and supplier communications
- Managing subcontractor set up/approval process.
- Maintaining subcontractor compliance process.
- Collaborate with project managers, estimators and local supply houses to source subcontractors and materials projects based geographic location.
- Maintain subcontractor/supplier information in the Company’s database
- Assist superintendents with damaged material delivered to project site.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
What you’ll need...
- Heavy emphasis on sourcing and vendor management.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Working experience of vendor management software
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Knowledge of municipal permitting processes
- Demonstrate experience and skills in vendor management software.
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).