Construction Operations Coordinator
Construction Operations Coordinator-Private Sector-BlueTeam
***This position is located in Boca Raton, FL***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
As a Construction Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for performing administrative, reconciliation and internal support functions. This role will work with the Construction management, Operations, and Field team to ensure maximum communication and organization.
What you’ll do...
- Performs administrative duties in Shiggy and Acumatica on behalf of Capital Projects, Roofing, and Construction divisions.
- Generates jobs in Acumatica and assigns to all proper parties in the accounting software as leads come in.
- Provides upper management a daily report of all lead status projects in Shiggy.
- Follows up with Capital Projects divisional leader on any leads missing assigned Estimators on a daily basis.
- Follows up with Capital Projects divisional leader and assigns Estimators on any approaching deadlines, ensuring accuracy of information.
- Follows up with Estimators on any pertinent information, including outstanding items, on a daily basis.
- Directs communication to Construction Division Head to assign a Project Manager to all leads and alerts the Project Manager by phone and email of their new assignments so that they may become familiar with the lead before the project is awarded.
- Assists with editing and proofreading proposals to clients to ensure professional appearance and grammar.
- Maintains a complete project directory in Shiggy of all contacts, including the entire client team involved (local, regional, administrative) as well as any third-party contacts, for each project.
- Confirms that the estimate, and values have been uploaded correctly to Shiggy, and that the project status is moved from Lead to Pending status immediately upon Estimators’ distribution of estimate to the client.
- Works with the divisional leader for Roofing, will assist in the coordination, tracking, creation and proofreading of all roofing inspections and proposals.
- Assists in the tracking, assignment and coordination of all roofing leads.
- Tracks all activities in Shiggy on all projects submitted by divisional leaders, Estimators, etc.
- Reviews and approves Estimator Weekly Reports in Shiggy in a timely manner.
- Follows up with any Estimator that has failed to submit their Weekly Tracker.
- Multiple communication touchpoints between internal team and clients on all items related to projects to ensure proper information is exchanged between both parties. This is inclusive of all verbal and written communication.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
What you’ll need...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Construction Management, or related field from a four-year college or university with one (1) to three (3) years working for a General Contractor.
- Computer skills including internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word and has worked with tools such as Shiggy and Acumatica.
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).