BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing — both domestic and international — and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
Join the exciting BlueTeam! As a Construction Administrator, you will be responsible for monitoring contracts, preparing progress reports, coordinating schedules, and processing invoices.
What you’ll do….
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Ensure all projects are managed from initial contact with client through completion
- Effectively communicate and work with BlueTeam staff including, Business Development, Project Managers, etc.
- Participate in all conference calls or meetings scheduled by BlueTeam or your supervisor
- Assist in the training of new or current employees as directed by your supervisor
- Consistently meet or exceed all revenue expectations outlined by BlueTeam
- Perform and lead training meetings or classes as needed
- Must be a rapid learner and adjust to change or new situations quickly
- Effectively manage all communication between customers and adjustors
- Provide feedback and communicate constantly with supervisor to ensure clear expectations and maximum productivity
- Ensure compliance of losses with all state and federal laws
- Assist project managers with project objectives, policies, procedures, schedules, and performance standards.
- Assist with schedule of inspections.
- Maintain project data within the BlueTeam proprietary Project Management system:
- Confirm the Project is in the correct Status
- Ensure that Project Class/Type is Accurate based on the scope of work
- Proper Report information (Report, Reporter’s Company/Phone Number) is entered for tracking proper work pipelines
- Lead Source/Description are correct when applicable
- Project Schedule (Start and End Dates) is updated and accurate daily
- Claim Number is entered when applicable (all insurance losses)
- Ensuring that the Project Descriptor is a complete, high-level description of the project scope of work and that the Project Summary is a complete summary of the scope of work.
- Verifying that all projects are correctly linked to the proper Restoration project.
- Verify Client Details
- Verify Property Details, including address and contact information
- Add Property Picture to each project’s property.
- Verify the Project Team and assist with building to ensure we have a complete project directory, including a local and corporate level client contact on each project.
- Responsible to follow up with all Project Manager to ensure that all third parties, including Adjuster, Consultants, Project Managers, Architects and Engineers are assigned and, in the system,
- Verify Work Order status with the PM and PCA daily on all Active projects until buyout is complete
- Ensure the proper use of RFIs and Submittals on every project
- Confirm that Daily Reports are being completed and reviewed daily on all Active status projects
- Assist with and ensure that all Forms are being used on all projects, including a Site-Specific Safety Plan on every project by the first day of the project and detailed meeting minutes when relevant
- Confirm the use of the Photo Gallery, including Pre/Post Construction images uploaded from the Estimator and Superintendent.
- Manage the Attachments section, including ensuring uploading and proper naming/tagging of all relevant attachments
- Verify the COC is completed in a proper and timely manner
- Ensure that a Project Survey is sent on every project to the Local Client Contact and assist with getting the surveys completed by the client and returned to BlueTeam
- Maintain advanced reporting on current projects at a macro level for BlueTeam management
- Track weekly KPIs for the department
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
What you’ll need…
- 3+ years of experience working in commercial construction
- Maintain a high level of integrity, business ethics, and sound judgment as you perform duties
- Demonstrate efficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook as well as use of PDA's
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university; or five (5) + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Computer skills including internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, and MS Word.
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Job Status: Full Time