Business Development Manager
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
Join the exciting BlueTeam! We are presently seeking a highly organized, customer focused and efficient Business Development Manager to join our Sales Division based in Myrtle Beach, SC. The Business Development Manager (BDM) is a strategic role within the sales organization that goes after developing new business and revenue streams for BlueTeam. To excel in this role, the Business Development Manager should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. The BDM needs to be highly organized and disciplined to track and document the sales journey in appropriate CRM system.
What you’ll do....
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle for each opportunity/lead.
- Proactively source, strategize, and develop new client relationships and referrals.
- Generate leads and sell new accounts for various company services.
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship and drive continued value of our products, technology and services.
- Maintain and develop customer success procedures and best practices
- Support Divisions on development of Customer Success processes.
- Support Sales Division with pre-sales planning and strategies.
- Responsible for Market Research and to identify key target customers, share and contribute with sales organization.
- Work within the CRM to develop client organization and touch points.
- Ensure that all support practices are carried out in a professional and ethical manner to maintain the company’s reputation as a high-quality solutions provider.
- All calls, visits and communications must be entered into the CRM with relevant post, call notes and information given.
- Discuss Profit/Loss Assessments (PLA) and benefits of emergency event preparation.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; provide information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommend options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Support and facilitate development and execution of marketing plans.
- Translate business development objectives and strategies to prepare brand portfolio objective, plans, strategies to facilitate the growth of business unit.
- Assist in strategic plans for client demonstrations, presentations, displays, etc.
- Work with regional offices to design and implement prospective and client relations.
- Develop and administer marketing database that includes prospect and client information, access to documents and reports, applications of mailing list, etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; review professional publications; establish personal networks; participate in professional societies.
- Manage daily activities with marketing events. Track and present to the VP of Sales the ROI on each event.
- Develop and deliver insightful strategies and presentations to the decision makers and business department where appropriate.
- Travel Required to major disaster sites in various areas of the Carolina’s region.
- Travel Required to Client visits regularly, expected to maintain a scheduled plan of visits.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain and grow existing relationships to drive more business opportunities.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Maintain customer relations by attending conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Sell Construction Opportunities, Manage Sales Process throughout Construction Projects as well.
- Identify and develop key partner strategies for specific market segments.
- Collaborate/coordinate project leads with business development partners.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- While this position does not have any direct reports, they need to be mentoring and coaching their team mates to drive further collaboration and revenue
What you’ll need...
- Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field from a four-year college or university; or
- Five (5) + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in service base sales, restoration, or construction.
- Customer service and new account development experience.
- Understand Construction Processes a plus.
- Computer skills including internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word and has worked in a CRM tool previously.
- Comprehend client organizational structure to ensure high level of client retention to grow company revenues.
- Be high energy, self-motivated, self-starter.
- Demonstrate exceptional time management skills.
- 24/7 availability and reachability by team and clients required.
- Certifications a plus.
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).