Accounts Payable Specialist
***Location preference is Boca Raton, FL***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
The Accounts Payable Specialist functions as the key liaison between the vendors and the company on general compliance items, accurate contact lists, purchase order retention, and identifying the vendors by their respective trade and location. The Specialist will maintain excellent communications with all vendors and will build good relationships with both vendors and the field managers.
What you’ll do....
- Maintains accurate vendor information and posts this where appropriate for management.
- Performs routine audits to ensure vendor data is complete and accurate.
- Frequently contacts vendors to ensure any changes are recorded.
- Acts as the main contact for vendors who experience payment issues and provides solutions to vendors to resolve those payment items. Takes all incoming AP Vendor calls for this purpose.
- Acts as the main contact for all Field employees who need the historic usage of various vendors depending on what service trade they can provide, their specific location, and main contact name. Takes all incoming field calls for AP Department for this purpose.
- Processes AP Invoices, records image and applies those to appropriate vendor payment files.
- Purchase Order/Work Order retention - keeps and maintains accurate records of PO’s and WO’s.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
What you’ll need...
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be very tech savvy; able to operate in multiple database systems, excel spreadsheets, Outlook email, word documents, and others.
- Able to multi-task in fast paced environment, is adaptable to rapid changes.
- Excellent customer service approach to communications and interactions with others.
- Must be detail oriented.
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).