Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist-Private Sector - BlueTeam ?
***This position is based out of Boca Raton, FL***
We are…BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing — both domestic and international — and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is an administrative role designed to support the financial operations of the company. This individual works as part of the Accounting/Finance team, with a specific focus on vendor accounts and payables. This role interfaces with personnel across the company, and therefore this individual will need to be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This individual must also demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, be attentive to detail, and have a strong base-level understanding of accounting and finance concepts.
What you’ll do….
- Reviews invoices for compliance with work order and purchase order terms and other Company policies.
- Processes AP Invoices and retains for Company’s records.
- Communicates any discrepancies to both external and internal parties for resolution.
- Performs routine audits to ensure vendor data is complete and accurate.
- Frequently contacts vendors to ensure any changes are recorded.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
What you’ll need…
- Associates Degree or equal years of experience in accounts payable role; or
- 2-3 years of experience in accounts payable related to the construction and restoration industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be very tech savvy; able to operate in multiple database systems, excel spreadsheets, Outlook email, word documents, and others.
- Able to multi-task in fast paced environment, is adaptable to rapid changes.
- Excellent customer service approach to communications and interactions with others.
- Must be detail oriented.
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Job Status: Full Time