Accounting Administrative Assistant
***This position is based out of Boca Raton, FL***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
Join the exciting BlueTeam! The Accounting Administrative Assistant is a hybrid administrative accounts payable and project accounting role designed to support the financial operations of the company. This individual works as part of the Accounting/Finance team, with a specific focus on vendor accounts payables and billing. This role interfaces with personnel across the company, and therefore this individual will need to be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This individual must also demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, be attentive to detail and have basic excel knowledge. Accounting experience a plus.
What you’ll do....
- Review invoices for compliance with work order and purchase order terms and other company policies
- Review Daily Field Reports and help gather documents to assist in client billing.
- Process AP Invoices and retain for company’s records
- Communicate any discrepancies to both external and internal parties for resolution
- Perform routine audits to ensure vendor data is complete and accurate.
- Frequently contact vendors to ensure any changes are recorded.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
What you’ll need...
- Education and Experience
- Associates Degree or equal years (2) of experience in accounts payable or billing. Construction and/or restoration industry experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be computer literate and very tech savvy; able to operate in multiple database systems, excel spreadsheets, Outlook email, word documents, and others.
- Able to multi-task in fast paced environment, is adaptable to rapid changes.
- Excellent customer service approach to communications and interactions with others.
- Must be detail oriented.
What you’ll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
About Blue Team:
BlueTeam’s Mission is to cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. In order to accomplish that mission, BlueTeam strives to be mindful, respectful and understanding of our clients and their business needs.
Becoming valuable partners with our clients starts with building the best team possible: recruiting top talent, training them, supporting them, listening to them, and empowering them to help our clients solve their restoration, construction and roofing needs. BlueTeam is not just a "team" but a family based on our core values: integrity, transparency, and accountability.
We believe that with quality people and teamwork, we will achieve our goals of being a successful and well-structured profitable organization that will treat our clients fairly and with mutual respect, while recognizing our staff for their efforts and contributions.
BlueTeam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.